Marketing + Networking = a powerful customer base to keep you busy for years to come! Marketing traditional refers to print and web materials discussing your business. Networking is getting out to meet people and share what you do with them and allowing them to share what they do with you.
Traditional Marketing can include but is not limited to:
Networking can include:
- Joining your local Chamber of Commerce, Business Networking International (BNI), your local churches, PTAs and others.
- Online networking via LinkedIn, Ning, or other network sites.
Social Marketing includes:
- Twitter – learning to use it effectively for business and keeping the personal out of it.
- FaceBook – using it to connect and reconnect.
- MySpace – reaching out to artists, writers and musicians.
CatKlaw is skilled at blending all three realms into a single, cohesive plan to effectively share your business with the local and digital worlds. Please contact us if you have questions!